gibraltar,

Miss World Gibraltar 2013 is Maroua Kharbouch !

14:29 LaoPhoi.com 0 Comments














HOBBIES & INTERESTS
My hobbies include Modelling, Keeping fit, Volunteer work and integrating myself into the different cultures and traditions in Gibraltar.

LANGUAGES SPOKEN
English, Spanish and Arabic.

AMBITION (ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL)
To advance in my current field of work and to continue to challenge myself with new learning experiences both professionally and personally.

YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT DAY
There is nothing better than a day filled with health, love and laughter.

WHAT DO YOU MOST LIKE ABOUT GIBRALTAR
The security that Gibraltar provides as well as its strong sense of diversity and individuality

WHAT DO YOU LEAST LIKE ABOUT GIBRALTAR
The narrow focus of career opportunities with only a few specific industries and job sectors.

WHY HAVE YOU ENTERED THE PAGEANT
I have always wanted to participate in the Miss Gibraltar Pageant and I am looking forward to meeting new people, absorbing all of the new experiences and taking on the challenges that await.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE MISS GIBRALTAR
I understand the value of hard work and there is nothing I would love more than to be able to represent Gibraltar locally and abroad whilst being a solid role model and inspiration of our Gibraltarian youth


You Might Also Like

0 nhận xét: